0) Why march backward? Why is today riddle day?
1) What common situation has people seated very closely to one another but leaves them feeling very separate from others?
2) Without moving forward more than 3 spaces at a time, how can you get from the start to the finish? (need to provide picture of single boxes opening up to double boxes)
0) To fool April (inverse of April Fools’ Day)
1) A red traffic light; a traffic jam (I can’t comment on cubicle living because I have not experienced it)
2) You can do one or two spaces at a time.